Saturday, August 5, 2017

A new cruise!

So it's been a while since I've updated the blog, but since I'm having a brand new cruise experience, I figured I'd blog it. I'll be doing the original posts on Cruise Critic and copying here.

I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight in about 20 minutes. I now remember why I don't like traveling in August. Airport is crazy, and I don't understand parents who, when traveling with 2 children under 5, don't check their full size suitcases (22 inch) - instead, they have the kids struggle with them (they're bigger than the kids, actually, and hold up the line.

So by way of background, my sister and I decided a cruise would be just the thing while my nieces are in camp. She didn't want to come to the west coast a 3rd time in a month, so we selected a Celebrity cruise from Miami. It's her first cruise and my first time on Celebrity so we'll see how it goes. More tomorrow, unless the flight is interesting (I hope not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment