Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The next adventure begins

I'm back on the second of my month apart Celebrity cruise - this time with my husband.

On Friday, we board the Reflection for an eastern Med cruise. I've got both a camera (not just a phone), and a husband with a new camera, so I really will try to both post pictures and post in a timely manner (I don't think he'll run around with a tablemate until 2 am like my sister and I did on the Equinox a few weeks ago).

So where am I now? It's about 11:45 pm and I'm in an airport hotel in San Francisco. The hotel is located right by the runway, and thus every 3 minutes it gets very loud in the outside. It's not the hotel we usually stay at and an experiment with a Starwood property (I'm a Marriott person). So far, pre cruise Starwood is 0 for 2. I usually stay at the Marriott, a couple of miles away, but they were very expensive for tonight.

We leave at 8:30 tomorrow Am, hence the hotel tonight, arriving in Rome via Chicago (so glad I didn't connect through Houston) at about 11:00 am Thursday. I may post from Chicago tomorrow, but hopefully with nothing particularly exciting to report. I'll also bring back my thread on the Princess board if I notice anything new and different. And last but not least, I'll also put this on my blog.

Good night all. Any typos are due to husband distracting me by putting pillows over the computer. Apparently he wants the lights out. Too bad, I had two cups of coffee and one ice tea at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment